Memes That Make You Giggle

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I don't have horses and am trying to remember what a horse would need when being horse sat. Would just be flakes of hay and water right? Make sure no injuries.

Alfalfa is the hay mostly used where I grew up and what any relatives with horses fed them.
Hay, water, sometimes pellets. Check for illness.
I went on a trip back in November. Hired a pet sitter for the first two days and neighborhood kid for the others. Seeing who would do a better job and be reliable in the future. Turns out kid lived on a dairy farm few years back. Pet sitter… let’s just say she tried to put dog food bowls in the chicken coop because scattering grain didn’t make sense. Probably did great with dogs and cats, but outdoor animals were a nope.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
388982edf8a7aa47.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hay, water, sometimes pellets. Check for illness.
I went on a trip back in November. Hired a pet sitter for the first two days and neighborhood kid for the others. Seeing who would do a better job and be reliable in the future. Turns out kid lived on a dairy farm few years back. Pet sitter… let’s just say she tried to put dog food bowls in the chicken coop because scattering grain didn’t make sense. Probably did great with dogs and cats, but outdoor animals were a nope.

well, some people have to learn somehow, but i sure wouldn't want that for my animals.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I remember those days! Packing cement block, pvc and 2x4's in a Ford Ecort! Later I used my Dad's SUV and drove home from Lowes all hunched down because there was stuff sticking out the drivers side window as well as in the middle.

Good thing the trip was short.

oh yeah, meat and bone bungie cords (arms holding things on the top of the car) wear out after about 20-30 minutes...