Merry Christmas

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
images.jpg

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Not quite there yet but the Christmas spirit is growing ever stronger with the help of my granddaughters. I'm not a betting man, but if I were... I would put my money on my granddaughters knowing how many hours it is until Christmas 😂

Merry Christmas everyone. My prayer is that Almighty bless each and everyone one of you, in a unique and unmistakably way, that only Almighty can.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. My little one made a count down chain at school so she knows exactly how many days are left. The years go by faster and faster, some of the year is a blur, but the holidays seem to be one of my favorite times as we are all home together with minimal chores so we can stay in do a puzzle, play a game, eat some food and cuddle by the fire.

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. My little one made a count down chain at school so she knows exactly how many days are left. The years go by faster and faster, some of the year is a blur, but the holidays seem to be one of my favorite times as we are all home together with minimal chores so we can stay in do a puzzle, play a game, eat some food and cuddle by the fire.

all home together ---=the best gift of all

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am going to run in to the market later, I want some eggnog and some fruit cake and some Christmas cookies, AND??
[yes I am going to have WAY to much sugar]
OH! and one of those premade deli platters with the cheese and salami, ,pita chips hummus,, I am sure I will find a :gigfew more things hahahaha, and a pumpkin pie

Christmas-party-food-ideas-13.jpg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I have 4 Scrooge DVDs --- what is your favorite?

I havent watched this one this year yet,, but I will
the-muppet-christmas-carol-movie-poster-1992-1020263067.jpg

I watched this one on Thanksgiving,
1275957_so.jpg

And then a week later watched this one

Achristmascarol.jpg

My Favorite one! This one I will watch tomorrow night
a-christmas-carol-1999-1-300x425.jpg