Messybun’s journal

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Interesting. I’ve had feed mold pretty quickly in my metal trash can, the condensation is bad, but it was on the uncovered porch. But, that very well may be different in the metal shipping container.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
it sounds like you can bring in a partial bag to the house where it isn't as humid and keep that until the next time you need it.

for something you're paying a lot of money for it might be worth setting aside some storage space inside and also consider dehumidifier if it gets so humid that it is rotting.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I hope you can get the blood tests, know anyone that is a nurse?

You go for it in school. You got this!
Unfortunately not locally. Give me a few years.
I’ve tried videos, maybe I’m just missing something really obvious. Like I’m not going close enough to the trachea or not deep enough. With my dead goat I got blood on stick four, so I thought I’d have a better shot now. Apparently not for my little pin cushions. Maybe that’s because he was boer cross and these guys are pygmy goats?
The lab does test puss samples, but there isn’t a lot of that in any of these abscesses and what’s there is kinda dry and hard. Not enough for a sample. I’ll call around more and see if anyone has pity/skills.
Y’all have a wonderful day.

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
oh my! how sad for chicken babies trying to be taught to swim with the duckies! but still it must also be funny to see as long as you can rescue them before things get out of hand (errrr webbed feet?) ...
Nice one!

Latest posts