Missing members

murphysranch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I've been missing @Dreamz.
Wonder if she's OK? With her health, her ex, her sis in FL and so on....

On TEG, Hoodat went missing and then reappeared a couple of years later. Turned out his wife had died and he went into a care home. BobM passed away - I found his obit.

On an AirBnB forum, two folks disappeared. One lived in Spain and was a prolific poster. Simply stopped. Vanished. Another was from England where she (Joan) and Mr Joan were moving from England to Portugal after retirement, and they simply stopped updating us on their house hunting.

Some folks here know me on FB. So if I disappear from here (like I did for a few years), then I've maybe passed away and my DD will post on there what happened to her mom.

I like closure. I don't like worrying.

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I agree. It's always on your mind -- are they ok or just tired of us ?😁🤫

Dreams, Medicine Woman, some others.... Yeah we miss them and hope for the best 🤷🥴

Some have stopped visiting here but, other members have seen them active on other sites and can confirm " still alive". 👍

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i hope everyone is ok, but stuff does happen and some people are not always able to give updates. i try to not worry and think of people doing what they would normally like to be doing until i know anything different.

i can't worry for the entire world but i sure do seem to try at times. better if i can be more hopeful and thinking they are ok.