Moisturizer for extremely dry, Sensitive/damaged skin

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I purchased the Dr. Teals Pink Himalayan and the Camamille (sp?). The Camamille is for sensitive skin, so I use that at night. Every morning I wash teh rash areas with Dove Beauty Bar (not soap) and then wipe it down the rubbing alchohol. The original rash areas are now almost healed, but I still have some areas that are really itchy.

I was in the emergency room for severe pain in my side last week - after 3 1/2 hours, 3 blood tests, a urine test and 2 CAT scans (the first didn't work) - they knew what the pain wasn't, but couldn't diagnose what it was. I was sent home with instructions to take over-the-counter anti-inflammatory and try to rest it. The nurse suggested that maybe i pulled something. That is starting to get better also.

The doctor took a quick look at the rash, but didn't say anything about it. GAH!! I told him about it and what I had been doing about it, but no feed back on what it could be or what I could do about it.

Why do I hate going to the doctor so much? because they never seem to do anything about my problems. Except the cancer of course.

Rant over. On with life.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I sympathize completely. Nowadays they are really good at ordering tests but most are not very good diagnosticians. Vets seem to do a better job at it!

Hey! We forgot NuStock!!! GREAT for unexplained hot spots on dogs, rain rot on horses, etc. Messy and smells strong, but I'm wondering if it would get the job done all the same. :)

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The rash has stopped itching finally. The Dr. Teals that I got is not super thick, but I have had lotions that are a lot runnier. I like the combination of the Himilayan Pink and the Camamille, it is working good to moisturize my skin. It is so dry here right now, not just in our house but at work also.

Latest posts