Money vent

WhiteMountainsRanch

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I hate not ever having enough money! My entire adult life has been lived under the US poverty line. Everytime I try to make money it fails! :rant :somad

/rant over

Thanks.

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Just based from your website, things don't seem to be THAT bad.

You're probably a lot better off than millions of other folk.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
If you are living in America you are better off than more than 50% of the entire world population. Just sayin' for all we don't have, there is a lot we do have. I get aggravated about money at times too, but a world picture of where I am is very humbling. Then I suck it up, get a better perspective, and find a nice charity to donate some of the money I "don't have." Perspective ;)

WhiteMountainsRanch

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Thanks for the Welcome. :) I know it could definitely be worse, sometimes I just get SO frustrated! The problem is the my bf makes all the money. I don't, therefore I have none. :( I am going to school in hopes of getting a decent paying job, but right now things are just SO tight. :( I can barely afford to pay for cat food! :hit

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I can identify with "he has all the money" and having to earn spending money. I did OK for a year. I finally got a part-time job. It's VERY early morning, so I can still be home and do the stay-at-home momma thing for the rest of the day.

Maybe you've punched every penny already, but maybe if you share your budget/expenses we can help you find way to give you some financial breathing room?

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
You are not alone, WMR! There are days when I'm very depressed about my financial situation (okay - most days), even tho I have a roof over my head & a job that usually pays the bills. I compare to what I used to have, a much-better paying job & a much nicer house (before a divorce & lay-off) & I can't help but feel down. Yes, compared to most other people on the planet I live like a queen...but compared to my former self, I am now a peasant! :/

But...I keep telling myself that things will get better...& they will for you, too! :D

Collector

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Money has always been an issue for us as well no matter how much we have or dont have. Just keep moving foreward things will get better if you are persistant. I am the one who works outside of our house DW is a stay at home mom homeschooling our DDs and she has all the money, go figure. It seems like there is not enough alot of the time, but we feel pretty blessed all of the time.

WhiteMountainsRanch

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I make a varying amount as I work for bf when I'm not in school. Roughly $400- $600 a month. I have my own monthly bills to pay, bills to get completely paid off, plus food, animal food, and the big one, gas. My school is 30 minutes away and I have to drive down and back 3 days a week. I hate having to ask him to buy something, or for money, and I think he resents it when I do, I just hate never having enough money. I just wish I could go *poof* and have all my bills paid... lol... :gig