Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
you are allowed to vent

everyone vents about money at some point :p even if ya have alot :lol:

money is a pain but we sure need it lol

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
It's basically our ranch, we moved here together and have grown it together, he just pays the bills. All the animals are "my" projects, and I pay for them. He pays the household bills, like rent, food, electricity etc.
Unless you have some kind of legal documentation saying it belongs to both of you, or you are married and live in a community property state, it his ranch. Not the both of yours. Sorry to be blunt, but my sister went through something similar. Years of work and she got nothing to show for it. She was totally used. Hopefully that is not your situation, but that gives you an idea of my perspective on this.

I am just so frustrated with not having any money and things being so tight while I go to school.
I totally understand. I was lucky enough to get a work study position, but even that was iffy at times. With the economy as it is now, it makes it almost impossible to get work.

WhiteMountainsRanch

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I'd like to hear the story of your sister Wifezilla, if you don't mind sharing. :)

And thanks everyone, for sharing your ideas and letting me vent. Hopefully I will be able to get a pretty good job soon, and then things wont be so bad. :) I just want to be able to pay for my own things and help contribute to the ranch, so he doesn't feel such a burden of having to pay for everything.