More On Iodine - "The Universal Medicine"

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
If you are interested in learning more about iodine supplementation here is a nice slide show put together for a convention a few years ago. The leading physicians who educate on iodine use put it together. If you have had doubts about how important iodine is you might want to look this over.

If you have not the patience for the slide show a full transcript is on the same page.

http://www.slideshare.net/MedicineAndHealth14/iodine

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I just read the transcript.

"According to Dr. Flechas, body saturation of iodine can be achieved with 100 mg/day for 6 weeks, then reduced to 50 mg/day.
Dr. Brownstein thinks 12.5 mg/day may be enough once saturation is achieved.
Dr. Meletis believes that a slow and consistent use at a lower dose is better than trying to super-saturate tissues too rapidly.
This treatment is very new. There is no consensus yet! Start slow would seem to be good advice."

Took them 60+ slides to get to this LOL

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Huh, question. I don't have med ins nor money for dr, but I was thinking of taking some all natural medicine for hypothyroid. I saw some high end brands at WF, would it hurt to take them? They are iodine based. I grew up no salt, so I'm sure I have a little defciency. I just don't want to screw up my poor body more.

curly_kate

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I started taking iosol regularly about a month ago, and I have noticed a MAJOR difference! I do 2-3 drops in a bit of water in the morning. I had been going round & round with different docs because I had all of the symptoms of hypothyroid (even the less common ones), but my numbers weren't low enough so they wouldn't do anything. Spent a lot of time getting tested for things that I knew weren't a problem. Long story short, I feel much more energy, my thoughts are clearer, not freezing my butt off all the time, etc. So I HIGHLY recommend it. The only drawback is that the liquid version tastes terrible, so I just down it like a shot w/a chaser of something better tasting. :D

Thanks for the tip, Mackay!!

Latest posts