Morel's Country Cottage Wow! What a weekend! Fires, chemical spills

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
MorelCabin your place is beautiful. I've always dreamed about living in a log cabin :)

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
My chickens...out in the snow
4q35ac.jpg

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Very boring day today...sunny but cold out so I stayed inside most of the day again. I have to get out more:>) I made beef stew with homemade bread for dinner. and have no plans for the evening. Shoot, last night I was so full of P&V I could hardly settle down to sleep when I went to bed...today I could go to bed right now and it's only 5pm! LOL
Hope ya'll had a great day!

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Barred Rocks! woohoo!! Mine are about 5 months old (ish) and I love them! lol, can't wait til they start laying!

you sound like me...last night I read til well after 10 and still couldn't sleep...today? ugh, I could go to bed NOW.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ya it sucks when yu don't get to bed early enough huh? I am usually all tucked in by 9:00 but not lately...ove my barred rocks...I'm going to get chicks from them in the spring

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
enjoy the ride said:
I've gone through this thread a half dozen times- What log cabin?????
Gotta click on her link! All I can say is WOW, Morel!!!! There are no words to describe how beautiful your place is...even down to the henhouse and its occupants! That does it...I'm moving to the guest house! Heck, it would be an honor to clean out THAT coop! :th You would never have to lift a finger again! :D

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
enjoy the ride said:
I've gone through this thread a half dozen times- What log cabin?????
Gotta click on her link! All I can say is WOW, Morel!!!! There are no words to describe how beautiful your place is...even down to the henhouse and its occupants! That does it...I'm moving to the guest house! Heck, it would be an honor to clean out THAT coop! :th You would never have to lift a finger again! :D
Gorgeous!!!!!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I just looked at your website for the first time. What a beautiful place and a beautiful family!