Moving Sale finds!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
DH and I stopped at a moving sale up the road from us yesterday and he scored big time!

He got a dremmel, used for cutting out wall sockets and stuff complete and in a case, for $1
He got a router for $5, brand new! In original box! and the lady threw a brand new funnel and bungee cord in with it for free.
He also got a heat gun for $2, used but the lady said it works really well.
He got a curio shelf for me for $2 and a toad house for my flower bed for 50 cents. :)

And he goes back this afternoon to pick up an old dryer that the lady wants scrapped out.

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Excellent! I love garage sales and such. You never know hat you may find.

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
lol tankshill! or just has no idea how much it cost...

umm whats a toad house?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
great finds.
when others sell, you just never know how cheap they will go or practically give it away for free. you couldn't have done better!!!!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Actually, the lady didn't have a husband :lol: the tools were hers, and she just wanted the gone gone gone!

I forgot to say we got the books Little Women, The Little House, Hansel and Gretel, about five more kids books I don't remember the title too, and 5 or more cross stitch pattern books for 75 cents!! :D

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Nice job!! We went to a neighbor's moving sale last week and came home with armloads of Magic Treehouse books for DS, about 10 video cassettes, an old glass orange juicer (the kind you put half an orange over and twist and the area at the bottom collects the juice) a terra cotta pot with a bee on it, and a desk for DH to use in his classroom. The lady wouldn't take more than $2 from us!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
Well, my DH went back up to get the dryer she asked him to haul out.....he didn't come back with a dryer...he came back with TWO! One electric, one gas, and he got some other items she wanted gone as well, some of which was CHICKEN WIRE!

Latest posts