Attachments

• FB_IMG_1647018194100.jpg
    FB_IMG_1647018194100.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 94

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My taste in music is dramatically different than everyone here 😂

it's ok, not everyone can be perfect. :)

j/k :) :) :)

it is easier for me to say what music i don't like than what i do. most recent commercial music i've heard i can pass up. rap doesn't do much for me. some of the real twangy country and blue grass music i can skip. speed metal doesn't impress me. i do like some hard rock though.

and then there are some overlaps i can handle. Willie Nelson i can enjoy most of his music. ballad singers and stories are usually good. soul music, some jazz, almost all of the ancient musics i like (baroque, classical, romantic and choral pieces of all sorts). as a kid i could sing along to Helen Reddy and Peter, Paul and Mary, Carpenters and such. Three Dog Night. Harry Chapin and so many others. still not finished listening to some of that era of music. i don't take a lot of time to seek out music these days. i find a new musician here or there, but it's hard to compete with my favorites (Rush, Queen, Jethro Tull and a bunch of others). that all said what i'm listening to right now is:

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My taste in music is dramatically different than everyone here 😂

I like old country. Actually most of the older pre-80s of any genre. We listen to classical occasionally. Some of the modern country I like ok but it's not my style. I cannot stand modern Pop music. I'll listen to rap first and it's also not my music but has occasional songs I like. Hard rock and metal are my prefered.

Haven't been listening to the radio much the last few years. Too many commercials. We also don't have a good hard rock station that I know of.

I've been on a 70s kick lately with Mom. Trying to get songs stuck in her head. Succeeded a few times.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I love polka music, reminds me of my grandpa who played the accordion when he was alive.
I used to listen to a radio station that played polka in the morning. My coworkers mocked me until they were vibing to songs they remembered and liked. Can't be in a bad mood while listening to polka! :lol: