Must.Have.Water.Kefir.Grains!!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
I have made a batch with my milk grains, and now I want the real thing! Can anyone help me out?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I am still using the freeze dried stuff in milk. One step at a time :)

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I have plenty of water kefir grains!!!!! I had dehydrated some, but dont know if they can be reconstituted. I can mail you some in some sugar water, if you want to pay for shipping. In Canada, it cost me $3.00 to get mine. So it will probably be a bit more to alaska, but not outrageous. PM me your info.

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hey, I just stumbled onto this looking for a thread on water kefir. I've never tasted it or made it, but I'd like to try. How did the shipping go? Miss_thenorth, do you have more to spare?

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
BeccaOH said:
Hey, I just stumbled onto this looking for a thread on water kefir. I've never tasted it or made it, but I'd like to try. How did the shipping go? Miss_thenorth, do you have more to spare?
I believe Canada is still under a postal strike. So no grains yet.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Postal Strike ended on Monday, mail is moving again but there is a backlog so it will take time to get back to normal :)

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Yes, I have plenty. and the mail strike is over (gubberment forced them back to work) so on monday I will get a price. If you ar both cool witht he amount, I can ship 'em out on Tuesday. Becca, pm me your addee. :)

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
this week was crazy busy. I finally got the proper envelopes, so they will go out this week. Hold tight guys!! Becca, if you want some pm me your addee.