My Cross Stitch in the works

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I love cross stitching! It's one of those projects that I usually only work on during the cooler months, when the days aren't as long and there isn't as many hours in the day to work outside. So in the early evening hours I usually work on a cross stitch. Since I use them as cold month projects, it sometimes takes me a year or two for me to complete one.

This one I am working on is my Western Cats. At least, that's what I call it. All my cats are wearing bandanas and/or cowboy hats! LOL

100_2239.jpg

I will post updated pics as I get it closer to being done. :)

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Very nice! I enjoy cross stitch but my eyes do not...haven't done any in years. I am trying my hand at knitting right now.

Your kitties are very cute and that looks like a big project! What is the text in the background, I can't make it out?

annmarie

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That's adorable! You've reminded me that I have a cross stitch project tucked away that I started years ago and then got to the complicated part and hid it away! (it involved ribbon embroidery, I always pick the complicated stuff!) Maybe I should consider finishing it up this winter. Perhaps I can get tips from the SS cross stitchers on how to go about the next steps!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
That is a big project. And one that is looking good.
I have tons of cross stitch stuff that I have not been able to use in years. The old eyes are not what they use to be. I keep saying I am going to give all that stuff away but I just can't bring myself to part with my unfinished projects. Like I will be able to see better next week and will be able to finish that stuff or start something new. :D

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I love doing counted cross stitch, although my eyes aren't as good as they used to be. I've done a few things, a bee skep sampler for my mother and a Serenity Prayer sampler for my at the time recovering alcoholic husband-I still have it, got rid of him! ;)

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Yea, don't let Pat see that! It's really cute. I used to cross stitch alot, but I just don't make the time for it anymore. I sold all of my stuff on ebay earlier this year. Don't make me regret it. :lol:

What are you going to do with it when it's done?

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
That is lovely.

I have three or four cross-stitch projects in the works, a Kokopelli one, one with Lions and hand towels. They have been in the works for YEARS. :rolleyes: