My Cross Stitch in the works

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Dace said:
Very nice! I enjoy cross stitch but my eyes do not...haven't done any in years. I am trying my hand at knitting right now.

Your kitties are very cute and that looks like a big project! What is the text in the background, I can't make it out?
It's says First National Bank-the kitties just haven't decided if they are robbing it or guarding it :gig

punkin said:
What are you going to do with it when it's done?
Hopefully find a frame to fit it and hang it up somewhere. I want to have enough finished cross stitch items that when I am gone, my kids can each have something I have made.

hsm6kids

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I love cross-stitch, I haven't done any in years because I always have little ones around and never get time to sit and stitch. I am excited though because the older girls were studying colonial America and came across some cross stitching done by young girls there ages, called samplers. They liked them so much that they want to make there own. I am very happy to pull all that stuff out again and teach them what I know and maybe we can all learn some new stitches.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Oh that is a great idea! We have just started studying colonial America! I hope my kids will be interested in doing samplers!

cjparker

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
LOVE the kitties! I haven't done any cross-stitch since the time I cross-stitched a dragon on the back of a size XL denim jacket for my brother. Think 37 shades of green. On DENIM. Size XL. What was I thinking???

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
What will it become?
A pillow or something. I don't know cross stitch and such. Not a sew person ever.
COOL kittys!