MY NEW HOME

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I don't know how or why, but I totally missed that post. SO sad, even though I know she is in a better place now it doesn't change the fact that she will be missed.

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to update you all. On May 25 I broke up with my fiance and left him. I couldn't take the psychological, verbal and mental abuse anymore.
Right now I'm enjoying spending time with my Grandparents then at the end of this week or at the beginning of the weekend I'm going back to Virginia with Kevin.

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I'm sorry that it didn't work out, but very happy to hear that you have the power to stand up for yourself and leave a bad situation. That takes a lot of courage.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sounds like you dodged a bullet there so good for you in being able to listen to yourself and you got out before making a bigger mistake. :)

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm sure glad to be back in Virginia and have a small back deck to sit on to enjoy the weather. I'm also glad to be back to working on flower beds I started last year.
Kevin and I are still trying to figure out what to do with the big bed (mostly how to get rid of moss) so flowers will grow and flourish. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Latest posts