My New Novel Is Available on Amazon.com

TheMartianChick

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I don't post very often here due to time constraints but I do read here about once a month or so to catch up on the things that are going on in your self-sufficiency blogs and threads.

At any rate, I wanted to share with anyone that might be interested.... My new novel is available on Amazon.com!

http://www.amazon.com/Bystander-Tal...0482/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324759963&sr=8-1

It is a novel that celebrates the value of being self-sufficient, from the female perspective. If you've ever read stories like One Second After or Lights Out, it isn't as hardcore of a read. It plays out in a manner that is more like a romance novel and introduces the reader to the fictional small town of Bystander, NY. There is a sequel to this book that should be out soon. It still has to go through a final edit before it can be released.

Here is the preview information:

Bystander, NY was the kind of place that people only found by accident after making a few wrong turns on their way to someplace more important. There were no highways or major thoroughfares, just a few crooked roads that eventually led down to the village square. It looked like a place that time forgot; with Tarlick's General Store, a non-denominational church, the grange, a local bar called the Beer & Jeer, the volunteer fire station and an old brick horse trough planted with annual flowers being the only highlights of the town's center. For a city-bred woman like Ellie Richardson, Bystander was the perfect place to start over after the death of her husband. Self-discovery paves the way for a little romance, a lot of healing and business success in her newly adopted small town. Unfortunately, the calm of small town living will be shattered when terrorist attacks force everyone to rely upon each other for day-to-day survival.

deb4o

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hmmm sounds like a good read, may have to just order this one.

to bad i didn't have info before Christmas it could of been on my list.

good luck with sales

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Hi TMC! I have it in my Amazon cart which I will order in January!!!!!! WooHoo!!! I know it's gonna be great!!!!!!

TheMartianChick

Power Conserver
Reaction score
snapshot said:
Hi TMC! I have it in my Amazon cart which I will order in January!!!!!! WooHoo!!! I know it's gonna be great!!!!!!
Hi, Mik! The doggies look so cute for Christmas in your avatar photo! Have a wonderful holiday!

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
TheMartianChick said:
Hi, everyone!

I don't post very often here due to time constraints but I do read here about once a month or so to catch up on the things that are going on in your self-sufficiency blogs and threads.

At any rate, I wanted to share with anyone that might be interested.... My new novel is available on Amazon.com!

http://www.amazon.com/Bystander-Tal...0482/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324759963&sr=8-1

It is a novel that celebrates the value of being self-sufficient, from the female perspective. If you've ever read stories like One Second After or Lights Out, it isn't as hardcore of a read. It plays out in a manner that is more like a romance novel and introduces the reader to the fictional small town of Bystander, NY. There is a sequel to this book that should be out soon. It still has to go through a final edit before it can be released.

Here is the preview information:

Bystander, NY was the kind of place that people only found by accident after making a few wrong turns on their way to someplace more important. There were no highways or major thoroughfares, just a few crooked roads that eventually led down to the village square. It looked like a place that time forgot; with Tarlick's General Store, a non-denominational church, the grange, a local bar called the Beer & Jeer, the volunteer fire station and an old brick horse trough planted with annual flowers being the only highlights of the town's center. For a city-bred woman like Ellie Richardson, Bystander was the perfect place to start over after the death of her husband. Self-discovery paves the way for a little romance, a lot of healing and business success in her newly adopted small town. Unfortunately, the calm of small town living will be shattered when terrorist attacks force everyone to rely upon each other for day-to-day survival.
Sounds great. Will you be doing a Kindle version?

TheMartianChick

Power Conserver
Reaction score
AnnaRaven said:
Sounds great. Will you be doing a Kindle version?
Hi, AnnaRaven!

There will be a Kindle version shortly. I am having a formatting issue that I should be able to iron out in the next few days. (I hope!)