My new toy, ....

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
and with enough practice, to be the provider of food! ;) I know I need to work on my form, as I'm not 'square', but so far I'm not doing to shabby

217_downsized_1205091652.jpg

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Very nice. We have a lady that lives in our area who gives archery classes. We used regular wood bows there. Not sure if there is a special name for them. My 9yo 6 yo and I took some classes with her. Great fun. I bought my son a compound bow last year for Christmas. It's already to small for him.

Yours looks way cool.. Very fun and a great skill. I wish you luck.

gina

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!
And....Yup...your left arm needs to come up some. What bow is that? I shoot a Martin Moab......

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Very cool!
But hey, you don't really look like your avitar....what's up with that?? :lol:

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
My bow is made by Bowtech for Bass Pro Shop and is called a Kronik.

The plain wood bows, I believe, are called 'long bows'.

Yeah, I was positioned screwy and I think its due to the target being on the ground, haha.

No, my avatar is nothing like me, :lol: , and you'll notice the picture isn't a close-up! :p

And I apologize for the short answers....my head is so stuffed up I think it will explode at any moment. And being on the road I can't get to my, (or anyone else's) home remedy, so I've got to resort to OTC. Tonight I'm giving in to the NyQuil, hoping I'll be able to breathe!!!:/