MyHouseIsAZoo2's SS Journal

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wow. I feel sorry for you. I hope you don't end up having to call in the sheriff or something to evict her, but if she refuses to leave at the time you have stipulated (you DID keep a copy of the letter, right?) you may have to. And I would say that even if she whines that she has no place to go, don't let her stay longer- particularly if you can tell she hasn't been trying to find a place. Otherwise, you might as well give up and accept that she will be staying there as long as she wants.

By the way, where/how is she eating?

Myhouseisazoo2

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have pictures of the letter as well as twinnie, it was dated and signed by both of us as we are both the owners of the home.

She has been living here rent free since September. I did not make her pay for rent as I was hoping it would help her find a place sooner since she would be able to save up. Of her OWN accord she was giving me $100 a month for food/supposed bills. Again I did not tell her to give me money she did this of her own accord. As well as purchasing internet (we did not have it before nor is it in our name it is solely in her name she wanted it and she got it)

She seems to think her cat is the reason we are kicking her out because I told her he needed to remain in the room when she wasn't watching him (he wasn't supposed to leave the room to begin with) and has not only blocked my entire immediate family from social pages but has gone so far as to completely ignoring all of us.
I will NOT be allowing her to remain longer than the time I wrote, if I must get her removed by having legality involved I will and know how to as we had to do it with my younger brothers weird GF about four years ago.

She normally eats out but I have told her multiple times that she could eat from what we have in the house. She supposedly has a delicate stomach though and can't eat anything I cook (I'm am the primary chef in our household) she buys herself and her cat milk, stores her cats unused food (still in can) in the fridge and currently has a jug of fake Oj in the fridge other than that she's got some cerial she purchased in my pantry and a can o coffee.
Seems a bit odd but perchance why do you ask?

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I was just curious, because you said that she had locked herself in her room and I wondered if she was coming out at all?

I hope she doesn't start trashing the room in the spirit of revenge.

Myhouseisazoo2

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I don't know what she's been eating if she's been eating. She's been making herself out to be the victim and that we are these horrid people who are kicking her out because of the "innocence" of her cat and its really upsetting me.
I know I shouldn't be worked up over it but I am.
She came out twice today to smoke while I was up/at home and she was talking on the phone at one point and I caught
"I don't care if its a drug neighborhood. Get me in their. If it happens it happens."

I will say this if she is trashing the room I can/will take legal actions against her. I don't think she would do it but if she does I know peeps who can help me get my money back from her.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Just make sure whatever you do, it follows legal channels, including getting money if she trashes the room! Otherwise, she could take you to court, and I'd hate to see that happen.

Myhouseisazoo2

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yupyup. She already said she'd pay for the door her cat destroyed but at this point I am assuming she lied about that too. Everything she's been doing makes me wonder how much of what she's said (about her portion of family) is truth?

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's so sad when you have to acknowledge that someone you thought was reliable and good is not-so-much.

Myhouseisazoo2

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I was so mad at her yesterday and now I am just super disappointed in her. Like I can understand if she's upset but she could at least act like an adult about the matter.

Myhouseisazoo2

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well things may or may not be a bit better with the 12 year old aunt (found out she's actually 51yrs old) we're all still blocked but at least I don't feel like there is a ticking time bomb in my household anymore.
To top off this week had to visit urgent care because I've been sick for three days now with a painful barklike cough. Turns out it's a bronchidle infection :'(
So I am now back to carrying an inhaler (haven't had one since I was 14) am taking a 5day antibiotic and using a nebulizer every 4-6 hours as needed. Work was not too happy when I called in and rasped that the doctor said no returning till the 20th :0