Mystery Crop Damage in Memphis TN Area

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I read some of the comments on the article and some folks suggested it could be evaporated chemicals from the dispersing agents they are using in the Gulf oil spill.

When they applied these chemicals the EPA was having a fit because they had no way of knowing the fallout or outcome of these chemicals on the environment but were going to let them use them anyway because they DO know the effect of oil on the ecosystem.

If you look at aerial photos of the oil spill it makes the water look red...almost like blood.

Not to be a sign waiving End of the World guy but.....these happenings bring some Bible prophecy to mind....a third of the waters will turn to blood with the result of a third of all the creatures in the sea dying, a third of all the grass, trees and green things of the Earth withered and died.

Makes one pause and think a little, doesn't it?

dntd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I feel we are almost at the end of existance anyways, a few more generations and what will be left? food is no longer genetically what it should be, our homes are filled with toxicins claimed to be safe, our waters contaminated and our air unbreathable. I am seen as wierd in my city because my yard is just gardens, I have meat rabbits and chickens. hummm when my grand kids grow up what sort of world will they live in?

Latest posts