Names with Faces - Post your picture here!

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Just stumbled upon this thread yesterday..... So this is a photo of me and my Bestest Buddy. Gosh It was taken about 4 years ago. Geessh time sure goes running when your busy.

like BBH I would rather take photos with my horse. But I won't always hide behind them :hide :D :lol:

:frow Karan :D

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
AnnieOakley379 said:
Hi all. I'm a friend of Ms. Reinbeau, who turned me on to this forum. :)

I'm in the heavy construction & trucking industry. I share my home with my dogs & chickens, & hope to add some more animals (goats! :D) in the near future.

I'm slowly becoming more self sufficient, & loving it. In addition to the chickens, this year I planted a few veggies in my garden. I really enjoy building & making things myself, & this year I am going to learn to preserve my food by canning & dehydrating. That's it for now. :)

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m157/Pete379photo/Anastasia04660.jpg
Hey, Ana, good to have you here!! :celebrate I still have to get down there to see those chickens! Poor things are drowning today, though, like mine. Some first day of summer!

AnnieOakley379

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
AnnieOakley379 said:
Hey, Ana, good to have you here!! :celebrate I still have to get down there to see those chickens! Poor things are drowning today, though, like mine. Some first day of summer!
Come over any time! Mine are hiding in the coop today too. They only came out to see what I was up to outside. I finally got off my butt & put a tarp over the run. I, of course, waited until it was pouring & did it this morning...not that bright. :D

freemotion said:
Yay, another potential goatie wingnut!!!!
Freemotion, I'm a wicked goatie wingnut. All I lack is the goats. :lol:

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
karanleaf said:
Just stumbled upon this thread yesterday..... So this is a photo of me and my Bestest Buddy. Gosh It was taken about 4 years ago. Geessh time sure goes running when your busy.

[url]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3466/m58d2d260c124623fdceace.jpg[/url]

like BBH I would rather take photos with my horse. But I won't always hide behind them :hide :D :lol:

Pretty horse Karenleaf!! Is it named Buddy? (If you check the post before I posted a photo of my big brown horse I do have a photo of just me. :D Those are just winter blankets hanging behind my horse.)

karanleaf

Power Conserver
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
karanleaf said:

[url]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3466/m58d2d260c124623fdceace.jpg[/url]

Pretty horse Karenleaf!! Is it named Buddy? (If you check the post before I posted a photo of my big brown horse I do have a photo of just me. :D Those are just winter blankets hanging behind my horse.)
:th :gig :gig Another joke on me :gig oppps sorry :rolleyes:

My horses given name is Iowa Star but I call her Big Sis she is an American Saddlebred