Names with Faces - Post your picture here!

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ok, let's get a thread started here so we all know who we're talking to. Here is a picture of hubby and me a few years back when we were on vacation in Tennessee:

Greg-Ann.jpg

Now you see why I call him The Big Guy :love

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hmm...
Great directions beekissed--it worked
OK people---older pic. Nicole was just turned over 2....so about 1 1/2 years old and I am skinnier NOW.....LOL---I know it doesn't matter but it does to me..HA HA..I worked hard to lose the weight. Wish I had a newer pic but camera died and never got a new one.

Nice to see ya'll.

Tony, Karen, Nicole (about 2 yo and some)

196_1pic.jpg
[/img]

Taken at Cleveland County Fairgrounds

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Who would have thought we had such an attractive and photogenic bunch of people on here!!! Its so cool to have a face for all you!

Dace....my oldest boy walked by when your pic came up and gave a wolf whistle!!! :lol: He said he would fill in for me on the forum any time I needed him to do so, if all the women look like that!! Nasty boys! :rolleyes:

You won't see a pic of me, cause I don't do pics...you know..."I just vant to be alone!" :cool: Haven't had my pic taken for many years and any of the old ones would simply be a lie! :D :lol:

I can post a pic of my boys, though, if anyone wants to see them! :gig :D

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh poo beekissed...you get an updated pic and post it. stop that! LOL
yes post the boys pic definitely!!

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
I couldn't find a recent one of us together, so you have to suffer with the seperates

DH

Gregpokerrun.png

Me, trying to grow out my hair after making the stupid mistake of cutting it all off..NEVER doing that again!

mepokerrun2008.png

FarmerChick...you and I need to just sneak up on Beekissed and take random photos, then post them here...*insert evil laugh here*

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
:lol: Me too, but ya know that those shirts aren't "politically correct" and MIGHT offend someone!! ROFL

Seriously, I wore that because we were on an "antique tractor poker run" so I of course had to wear the tractor shirt!! LOL