Names with Faces - Post your picture here!

Tracy Rushing

Frugally lurking
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Tracy and I have been a naturalist and herbalist for over 20 years. I make handmade soaps, lotions and balms and started my business when my infant daughter died in 1997. I am excited to be here! I am currently fighting Cancer for the 4th time and I am staying strong and fighting on!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter and your cancer battle :hugs Been there myself a bit (cancer), it's not an easy road, but it sounds like you have a wonderful, strong positive outlook about it!

Please tell us a bit more about yourself. Do you homestead, garden, keep animals, do crafts, etc, beside your products that you are making?

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hi Tracy! So sorry for your loss and your current battle. But - glad you're here! Hope to hear more from you. :)

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Tracy and I have been a naturalist and herbalist for over 20 years. I make handmade soaps, lotions and balms and started my business when my infant daughter died in 1997. I am excited to be here! I am currently fighting Cancer for the 4th time and I am staying strong and fighting on!

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your hardships. I'm glad you joined. I would love to learn how to make soap

Sweet Honey Homestead

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
New here! :frow Found y'all through Backyard Chickens! (Not new there) :lol: Well, here's our little family! :love:love:love:love:love:love
20190609_124941.jpg