Natural Cleaners~ Must Have List

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Welcome, Dandelion! :welcome

That's what I've been telling the folks, but there was some resistance at first....then they started reading about the Poop Diary on another link and Morel threw in her story and all the sudden, people started to believe! ;) :D

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
:) I also use Shaklee products...love the H2 and I use it everywhere. I also like the scouring paste for the bathtubs and sinks. I also like the hand soap. I like the laundry detergent and fabric softener but it is expensive so I make my own and use vinegar in the rinse cycle. I don't like the smell of vinegar as far as cleaning with it but the H2 has no smell and the scouring paste smells like raspberries. You can dilute the h2 and use it for everything!

I also like to use the bar castile soap for the laundry because I cannot find fels naptha anywhere.

The basic list that you have is good though...my hubby still uses bleach but I hate it. I also use shout for pretreating stains in combination with baking soda.

If you want to see more Shaklee stuff you can also go here www.shaklee.net/lorihadams

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Dace said:
Beekissed said:
I'm getting some of this stuff for deworming my animals and probably myself.
You are deworming yourself? :lol: Sorry couldn't help myself, but I will check out the link as soon as I stop giggling.....
Yep! Apparently you were gone when we were discussing this topic! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, I deworm myself.

http://sufficientself.com/forum/

Check it out and be prepared to be grossed out! :D
LOL...and I thought I just read it funny. Ok then, carry on......

cknmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I love borax for cleaning my stove and anything greasy. I don't even have to scrub.

Otherwise I use baking soda, vinegar and HOT water. I am trying to use up my ammonia and I do keep bleach on hand as we have a bthroom that get mold on the ceiling now and then. I zap it with bleach and it's gone.

For worms we use DE for our animals and you can use it for yourself, although we haven't yet.

Monica

Latest posts