NEBRASKA - check in here!!!

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Any Nebraska folks here? I know we're few and far between - thats why I like living here - hardly ANYONE around. :gig

I'm SMACK BANG in the middle of nebraska far from everyone on my own little 3 acres.

:p

mom2jml

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I was born in Fairbury. Have family in Crete, Beatrice, Dorchester and Reynolds.

Laskaland

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there!
I am in Genoa, which is about 30 minutes west of Columbus.
We have an 160 acre farm, and I am working on my Master's Degree. We have chickens, do soybeans and wheat, and pasture cows in the spring and summer.
Good to meet you!
Christina

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
:weee more folks from Nebraska!

Nice to meet you all.

Christina, thats a HUGE place you guys have - very nice!

Nebraska Ranger

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Cornhuskers:
I'm up near Ponca State Park on the Muddy Mo in the NE part of the state. Good to see there are a few rugged individualists left in the state. This is my first post to Sufficient Self.com. Looks like a great place to get tips on how to get by on what we have and to meet like-minded folks.

tgb3rn

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Hello fellow husker fans. I live in Chester, from G.I., have family in the sandhills (Anselmo and Broken Bow) and some from Summner area. I know the sandhills are kinda empty and not much nightlife but jeez wildskys you are all over that computer:D. I am used to seeing your posts on BYC.
Tom

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
tgb3rn said:
Hello fellow husker fans. I live in Chester, from G.I., have family in the sandhills (Anselmo and Broken Bow) and some from Summner area. I know the sandhills are kinda empty and not much nightlife but jeez wildskys you are all over that computer:D. I am used to seeing your posts on BYC.
Tom
:gig We must be pretty close (to your family anyway)! Broken bow is just about an hour away from me. :barnie I never put my exact location, cause these towns are so small it would be too easy for some weirdo to find where I live. :gig

Iceblink

Maa Maa Mama
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Nebraskans!

I just recently moved to Bellevue, south of Omaha.

The people here are so nice, but the weather is awful!

Does anyone live on this side of the state?

Right now we have a 28sqft yard, so no garden, no chickens, not really even enough room for a worm bin. But we will be moving this summer (locally) and I really want a house with a little bit of land.

Oh well, the farmers market will have to do for now. :p