Need ideas on pricing.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Wouldn't be doing it at the nature center, I'd be going to different day cares, etc.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
Wouldn't be doing it at the nature center, I'd be going to different day cares, etc.
Same thing, worth a call to a local agency, just to be sure.

yourbadd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ask around at your library about home school groups or even if they would like you to run a program during the summer. Our library offers a summer reading program and every Friday morning they have a speaker come in. Good luck! I know if you were in my area, I would arrange a date for my home school group!!!

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Don't forget the local scout groups. They would probably enjoy this. I think you have a valuable service to offer. Don't sell yourself to cheap.
Nancy

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hey Deb,

You could charge it like they do with the kids on riding camps in the summer. I think people do group lessons for 2hrs Mon-Thur or every Saturday for 4hrs. Then they charge accoordingly. In my opinion, I think $50 per kid for a Mon-Thur lesson wouldn't be out of hand if that makes financial sense to you with the cost involved. And don't forget in your financial analysis to calculate a salary for yourself. Most sole proprietors forget about that ;)

Latest posts