cup pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons hemp seeds
1 tablespoon golden flaxmeal
teaspoon celtic sea salt
1 tablespoon vegan shortening
cup water

1.Pulse almond flour, macadamias and coconut flour in a food processor until well ground
2.Pulse in seeds, flax meal and salt until almost fully ground (leave a little texture for crunch)
3.Pulse in shortening, then water; dough will form a ball in food processor
4.Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper to inch (or less) thick
5.Cut into 2-inch squares, 5 rows each way
6.Bake at 300 for 20 to 25 minutes (or dehydrate; havent tried so you will need to experiment)
7.Serve

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ThrottleJockey said:
garyhall said:
I was looking for gluten free gift basket ideas when I stumbled upon Gluten Free Palace. You mentioned having a lot on your plate right now, so I think you'll love this. You get to buy your gluten free products online (saves time and money) and they have a wide range of products to choose from, right from gluten free breads, cookies and cakes to baking mixes and condiments. They have some great recipes you could check out as well. Good luck!
Again, wheat allergies have NOTHING to do with gluten.
don't freak out too much.. this is kinda a spam type post.. I see them quite a bit on all the forums.. people(or bots) key in on certain words and then put in an ad for what ever the key word is.. for goodness sakes do not put pr0n(you know what word I really mean) in any of your posts -the new members that will post outrageous stuff will shock ya! Another forum I used to post at called me the spam hunter cuz I could always spot the bot posts. ;) lol

StarWish624

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I rarely use bread, anymore. Instead I make corn or flour tortillas. I use them to make "wraps" sandwiches. And I toast them to make chips. Some of the chips are sprinkled with sugar/cinnamon, or dipped in honey - GOOD!. I also tear some up to add texture, flavor, and variety to soups/stews. I find that tortillas last (shelf life) longer than bread, as bread starts to mold quickly, and tortillas don't. And don't forget the Classic- warmed with butter.

Latest posts