"new" here

nolandlady

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
hi all.
i'm in maryland ,within walking distance to west virginia and virginia borders .:)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:welcome from Tennessee within walking distance of Mississippi and almost Alabama :D I like the "pick your sales tax" areas :lol:

Big_White

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:welcome from alabama, walking distance to tennessee

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
nolandlady said:
hi all.
i'm in maryland ,within walking distance to west virginia and virginia borders .:)
That'd be the area south of Frederick like Sandy Hook right? Did you know that hqueen13 lives in Glen Arm, just outside of B'more?
I'm a refugee from Maryland. Got older in Idlewylde and went to school in Towson till I went to Viet Nam. Then I Grew up kinda fast there! :lol:
My ancestors on my mother's side settled on the Eastern shore in 1600 (yep, even before the Pilgrims...LOL) but it isn't the same place any more so I left for a better life, which I did find here in South Dakota.
Good to see you here
:welcome
Trim sends
1808_images.jpeg

//BT//

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:welcome from South Jersey. I'm about 1/2 an hour from the Delaware Memorial Bridge.

Germantown_Jeans

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
:frow "Brand New" here and close to you.
Living in Middle-Western Maryland. Walkin distance to West Virginia, Virginia, and Washington, DC.
Grew up in West Virginia near the Ohio River area.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Yup, I'm here in MD, too! We drive through Harpers Ferry all the time when we drive home to NC. Much easier to go through that way than it is to drive down the 95 with all that traffic! Gross!

Welcome!! Great to see other "locals!!"