New member here!

Americanpatriot

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I am a hobby farmer from the western United States! I've been working on gardening type stuff for about 6 years(I think) so I'm not a TOTAL greenhorn but I have a lot to learn. As far as animals, I think that's been closer to 7 years. Though I haven't been super consistent on either count.

While I'm talking, I might as well throw in this video I saw earlier today. Everybody here in America needs to watch it.
-----------------------------------------------------
People of the United States of America, this is a call to wake up. We gotta stop playing around and take this seriously. Lives are on the line. Our country's future is depending on us to make this right. This is our country. We the People need to take the steps to make this right. Or we are going to lose everything we have fought so hard for.

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome :) I am in Australia so a long way from whats going on in the US. Really feel like I am living in the upsidedown!

Hope to see you posting around the site soon. There are tons of good gardening tips and knowledge on thus site.

Americanpatriot

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Welcome :) I am in Australia so a long way from whats going on in the US. Really feel like I am living in the upsidedown!

Hope to see you posting around the site soon. There are tons of good gardening tips and knowledge on thus site.
Well thank you! That's good to know!

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Welcome, @Americanpatriot from Oregon. I hope you will enjoy reading and posting with all of us. We're a mixed bag, but we share a love of the land and trying to be as self sufficient as possible with whatever we have.

Latest posts