New member here!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I am a hobby farmer from the western United States! I've been working on gardening type stuff for about 6 years(I think) so I'm not a TOTAL greenhorn but I have a lot to learn. As far as animals, I think that's been closer to 7 years. Though I haven't been super consistent on either count.

While I'm talking, I might as well throw in this video I saw earlier today. Everybody here in America needs to watch it.
-----------------------------------------------------
People of the United States of America, this is a call to wake up. We gotta stop playing around and take this seriously. Lives are on the line. Our country's future is depending on us to make this right. This is our country. We the People need to take the steps to make this right. Or we are going to lose everything we have fought so hard for.

Rally Call

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I am a hobby farmer from the western United States! I've been working on gardening type stuff for about 6 years(I think) so I'm not a TOTAL greenhorn but I have a lot to learn. As far as animals, I think that's been closer to 7 years. Though I haven't been super consistent on either count.

While I'm talking, I might as well throw in this video I saw earlier today. Everybody here in America needs to watch it.
-----------------------------------------------------
People of the United States of America, this is a call to wake up. We gotta stop playing around and take this seriously. Lives are on the line. Our country's future is depending on us to make this right. This is our country. We the People need to take the steps to make this right. Or we are going to lose everything we have fought so hard for.

Looks like some of the processing plants are opening back up.