new/old member, so hi ya

doc_gonzo

Power Conserver
Reaction score
hi y'all

i'm doc, or skip, my wife (dawn419) and i are long time members at byc. we took a couple of years off while recovering from a bad motorcycle wreck and moving out to arkansas to our 17 ac. homestead. dawn is my chicken chick, i build, dig or otherwise facilate her chicken obsession. dawn's other passion is gardening, again mostly a dawn thing ....except for the orchard and the fruiting vines. but now i've found the sufficient forum! yay wee a techno build it kinda place. i've been in the building trades for the past 30 yrs, and i am psyched!

i chilled on building and am currently running a boiler that co-gens steam and power for a hard wood flooring plant. wierd hours, but the shedule fits me (dupont schedule). "when the going gets wierd the wierd turn pro". hopefuly i can be helpful, i've worked on solar, wind, and steam generating systems. oh and btw the steam system that i run burns plant hard-wood waste, harvested in a 100% sustainable manner.

so nice ta meet y'all,

cheers, doc

oh btw, how long am i in purgatory for , before i can have an avatar and siggy???

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
:welcome

I think it is 10 posts to keep spammers at bay, so get busy making a bunch of comments on threads here and you can get your pictures up tonight!

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
doc_gonzo said:
hi y'all

i'm doc, or skip, my wife (dawn419) and i are long time members at byc. we took a couple of years off while recovering from a bad motorcycle wreck and moving out to arkansas to our 17 ac. homestead. dawn is my chicken chick, i build, dig or otherwise facilate her chicken obsession. dawn's other passion is gardening, again mostly a dawn thing ....except for the orchard and the fruiting vines.

oh btw, how long am i in purgatory for , before i can have an avatar and siggy???
Hey there!

You answered your own question...we're married, you'll be in purgatory for a loooooong time! :gig

Dawn

doc_gonzo

Power Conserver
Reaction score
hey y'all

thanks for the welcomes and thanks for the heads-up freemotion. ive been on dayside for the last few days, so ive not had a chance to get online.

dawn, your right, and its been a long strange trip so far!

cheers,

doc

Latest posts