New Report on Food Security and Recall of Similac

Wildsky

Femivore
Reaction score
Breastfeeding is not easy, I wish I could pass on my experience like a gift all wrapped up!

My son was only breastfed for 6 months, I really struggled and was trying to pump at work etc..
My daughter 4 years later got the good stuff for 3 years!! not a drop of formula or a bottle or anything like that, she started drinking water and juice out of a cup. I even took a 2 week vacation to Africa when she was 2 years old, when I came back - she just started back up again like nothing happened! :D I was amazed that I was even able to produce any milk at all... the body can do amazing things!
(my in-laws were horrified! :gig they couldn't bare to look at a little girl come running up to me and ASK for her boobie)

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
(my in-laws were horrified! they couldn't bare to look at a little girl come running up to me and ASK for her boobie)
:lol:

My in-laws thought I was weird for breastfeeding my DD til she was 9 months old!!!! They really would have flipped if my DD had wanted to continue until she was 2 :gig

One of my reasons for getting goats is that DD is pregnant. They had been planning this for a while, so I hope to be able to help out with giving the baby goat milk.
I and my DD couldn't drink cows milk as small children, so that is why I figured I might as well prepare for the grandbaby.
Now it turns out DD might not be able to breastfeed, so I am even happier that I prepared.

I planted wheat this year as an experiment. So far I have a row of really nice looking grass. The dog appreciates it :p