New Song

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
When I was younger I used to understand. That when you're with a girl, you gotta act like a man.

Mama told me that's the way it should be. And I know my mama never lied to me.

What do you think about the changin' times? Cause when I'm with you I just can't make up my mind.

Since I met you don't know right from wrong. Please, somebody tell me just what's going on.

I just can't get myself thinkin' straight. I'm all shook up and in a terrible state.

Sometimes I think I got it all figured out. Then you do something new and it just knocks me right out.

Someday baby I'm going to have to make a stand. The way that you treat me, honey. Don't make me feel too much like a man. And what's with these changes you're going through? You're drivin' me half crazy. I can't make up my mind what to do about you.

I keep telling myself time is on my side. But you just say, my mind's on the slide.

Dumped on the floor, I feel I'm trapped in a spin. Don't know how to end, can't even think of where to begin.

She don't care I know she don't even try. But when she turns it on. You know she gets me so high.

She's a lady that's making my life a sin. You know that I'm running in a losin' race. There ain't no way I can win. And what's with these, changes you're goin' through?They're drivin' me half crazy. I can't make up my mind what to do about you.

Last edited:

Zekee

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Damn man thats deep