New User from Central Alabama

TAlchemist

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Well i guess i better go ahead and join the site instead of just lurking and reading threads, so much good information here and i look forward to growing my own self sufficiency. one word of warning, i cant spell very well....or use grammer, man spell check and grammer check have spoiled me since highschool. :D

as i said i have been finding links to here on various topics and even started following a few journals, but would like to join in now.

i should also mention that currently i live in the city and if i use up anymore space for gardening i might get a complaint from someone ;) so i put in an offer for 8 acres of horse pasture and a barn about 30-40 minutes outside of town. i hope to be closing in October and Moving in by Spring. i have lots of plans for all i want to do, some inspired by people here, most confermed by what i read here. i currently have rabbits and chickens. but look forward to increasing numbers of both and adding in larger animals. i really want goats now, thansk to Pinkfox :) and her journal.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
:welcome from Tennessee! Sounds like you have a good idea already of which direction you want to go. I hope we can be helpful to you on your journey :)

Happy to be Me

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hello! Glad to see another newbie here just starting out like we are--and one fairly close. We are in lower Alabama. Looking forward to reading more about your adventures!

TAlchemist

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
i really seems to enjoy reading the journals and thought maybe i should start a journal, especially once i get my land. i have read all of SunSaver, Pinkfox, and am on page 151/870 for WBF. i really enjoy reading those. also viewed alot of others. so much good information.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
whoa, you must have some serious free time! LOL

Glad you're enjoying the site! There are so many smart people here!!