Newbie from Down Under

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I do not have any like minded mates in real life so it is a thrill for me to be here :)

Many of us are in the same boat. Who else would be excited over the 40+ tomatoes you just dehydrated? Who else would congratulate you on the load of used lumber full of nails that you just scored? Who would cry with you over the loss of a lamb/kid/litter of bunnies/ calf/foal/ and any other animal? Who would understand that very first egg? Who would appreciate the dirt under your fingernails, the blisters on your hands, the aching muscles and the beautiful patch of dirt that you just created to grow your garden?

YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE!!!!

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That is something to be happy about!
Hahaha! You guys are very happy about having that.. I got too many.. I dont know where to put these already.. hahaha! anyways.. welcome to the forums.

WildBird

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Welcome! Sorry about the rabbits, that must be annoying. Not that rabbits are bad (tame rabbits are adorable and sweet!), but wild rabbits are bad to have in a garden.

YourRabbitGirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Welcome! Sorry about the rabbits, that must be annoying. Not that rabbits are bad (tame rabbits are adorable and sweet!), but wild rabbits are bad to have in a garden.
Welcome to the forums. Yeah.. wild rabbits are really really bad for a garden. months or years of hard work will be devastated because of wild rabbits.