NH Homesteader's journal

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I'm making breakfast sandwiches for dinner with homemade bagels, our pork and our eggs. Mmmmm.... I'm going to pretend there's no carbs involved and it'll almost be a healthy meal.:D

DH and I are both kind of running on empty this week. Tired and unmotivated. Wanting to move.... Bleh. And it's going to be in the 90's by Sunday. This is not cool.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's ok to eat "breakfast" carbs! Shouldn't matter that you're eating it for dinner, lol!

I feel ya on the tired and unmotivated feeling today. It's only 92 with low humidity but the most I can make myself do is just head outside for a few minutes at a time. Just want to lounge on the couch and read... sigh.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You lazy couch potatoes! What's a little heat and humidity? Wimps! :lol::lol::lol:

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I'm feeling lazy and unmotivated myself and I don't have heat to blame. It's cool here today and so far dry too, we'll see how long that lasts! Breakfast carbs sound like a great start to the day. Give you energy for everything you should be doing ;)

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wimp? Hey what's a little snow?:lol:

Have a headache today. It needs to go away now, I have too much to do!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Wimp? LOL! @baymule come live my life for a day before ya call me a couch potato or a wimp! :lol: I get to have one day a week where I'm not outside before the sun comes up or STILL outside after the sun goes down.... sigh. " Man works from sun to sun women's work is never done!" Only usually I'm doing both....geeze louise - I need a clone or six! Guess I better go get busy!

@NH - hope that headache goes away!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
And that's my point! I take care of over 30 goats, 3 horses, 50+ chickens, 8 pigs, and a DH with issues. I do everything you do AND go to work 8 hours a day. Doesn't sound like wimpdom to me...just saying!