Nibiru and Two Suns

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
Interesting pictures. It is well documented that camera optics will create a halo effect like this. There is definitely nothing out there however. First of all there is too much money to be made if a discovery like that could be proved and people are far too greedy to let the chance slip.

Second of all there is more study being conducted on the Sun than at any other time in history. Currently NASA has STEREO (NASA's Solar Terrestrial Relations Observatory) in position and recording images of the sun from ALL of its possible sides using two satellites that have been in position and recording since February 2011. They would have detected another body as well.

The hope is that while STEREO records over the next eight years we will be better able to understand sunspots and solar flares.

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Amen FF. Not to mention the hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers out there that would be able to see the object. The two sun thing is nothing more than either lens flare or a reflection of the sun on the cameras inner optics.

To determine this for your self, go outside, extend your arm, and cover the sun with your thumb. Using one eye to observe with, try to find a second sun. It's not there.

As for the as of yet undiscovered planet (Tyche), I'll have to wait and see what the results of the WISE data are. Contrary to one of the videos, the existence of the planet has not been confirmed, only speculated on. It is an interesting possibility though.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I think the gravitational effects of 2 suns would have been felt by now :D

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well duh...the ancient astronauts are on their way to confiscate our diamonds and gold...and maybe our skin too :hu I just know they want our shiney stuff :lol: IF you believe in all that ;)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
chickensducks&agoose said:
my husband has an alien implant.
Cut it out, dig a hole and bury it at least 12 feet deep and they will never find him...unless ya want him gone ;) :lol: Mwahahahaha!!!

sorry :hide

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Rats, did I miss the Pole Shift yesterday? Did anyone see it? I spent all my time at work yesterday and nothing happened. My luck :hit

Now we have two suns? How did that second one sneak in there with nobody to see it happen? :hide

Seems that we've only had one for several million years or more...what happened? Did I miss that too? :lol:

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
chickensducks&agoose said:
my husband has an alien implant.
I can beat that; my husband is an alien!

Got the different colored passport, and the (pink) green card to prove it :lol: