Nice small Dell Laptop, and a Stock Trailer for Sale near San Antonio

lwheelr

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
OK, we can ship the laptop, but not the stock trailer. :p

Can provide pics of either item if anyone is interested.

Large T&R Stock Trailer

24 ft, two center gates, escape doors on middle and front compartments. Storage in front. Wood decking has some damage but is solid, and covered with rubber mats. Sides have wood covers to cut down the wind, which are easily removed. Some damage to top of frame in back, does not affect use. Hauls well. Wheel bearings repacked in the middle of March. Tires usable. Needs paint.

$2500 obo

It is a little battered, and has some rust, but if you need sheer size for the money, this does the job.

Nice, Dell Vostro 1320, 4GB, 320GB, 512 Nvidia, Fingerscan, Webcam, RED!

Windows 7 32-bit Professional
Intel 2.2ghz dual core processor
4 GB Ram, UPGRADABLE to 8 GB
320 GB hard drive with Freefall sensor
512 MB Nvidia graphics card (does not use shared system ram)
Web Cam
Fingerscan Reader
13.3 screen
CD/DVD Reader/Writer
3 USB ports, 1 Ethernet port, video port, firewire port
SD disk reader, Smartcard port
Wireless Network, Bluetooth
ALL ORIGINAL BACKUP DISKS

Good battery 9 cell extended life (a costly upgrade)
Good power adapter (has crack in plug which does not affect operation)

Red case color! SHINY red, very pretty.

Just over a year old. Gently used, this has been my on the road laptop. Lightweight, but highly functional, a good travel laptop for graphics/web pros. I'm selling because our business model has changed, and we no longer require as much travel.

You can no longer buy a laptop like this from Dell. The newer ones are thinner, but they also do NOT have the options this one does, and they only hold a max of 4 GB RAM - none of them have a CD/DVD drive of any kind. This little laptop is loaded with all the goodies that make it fun and easy to use. I think you could probably still buy an extended warranty through Dell if you felt the need.

Almost no wear. Keyboard is unmarked, trackpad has no wear marks. The only damage to it is the damage mentioned above to the power adapter.

$600 (worth $700)

Some background on the Laptop thing. I used to broker laptops, and know my stuff with them. I have a very good reputation on eBay with electronics sales, I know how to pack them, and how to ship them properly. I accept PayPal payments for electronics - then you have some kind of recourse if it never arrives - I am a verified seller with a good reputation, so Buyer Protection is applicable.

Latest posts