No question is a dumb question

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
A nearby town, 15-20 minutes from me, is literally a fishing port. Small, but still. Why have I never thought of this?! Thanks.

Here there are large bins of used fish net at the harbor, at the boat supply store and at the dump.

the way goats can head butt don't they sometimes go after other animals?
Mine never did. :idunno

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
the way goats can head butt don't they sometimes go after other animals?
I have a goose and goat who get along like friends.
Then I’ve had a billy who went after and attacked a mini horse. This billy also bit the electric fence, got mad at it for hurting him, and then bit harder. So I’m not sure if he’s the best example.

Medicine Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Momma insisted geese would eat her oranges off the trees. I will have to figure something out. Maybe I can make a bunch of chicken tractors and rabbit tractors.

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Momma insisted geese would eat her oranges off the trees. I will have to figure something out. Maybe I can make a bunch of chicken tractors and rabbit tractors.
Geese don't reach all that high up.... are the orange trees super short ones?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Farm animals are down right creative creatures. I watched my neighbors dog stand on his back legs to grab a peach off our tree. Then I watched my dog go into the neighbors garden and grab a big red bell pepper of their plant. I figured it was all even and didn't say anything to anyone. At least the dogs are eating good 😋

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸