No sense in fighting it any longer

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I got so tired of my jeans falling off my NOASSATALL. No matter how much I tightened my belt, I found myself constantly pulling up my jeans. So I bought a pair of bibs. I'm wearing them now, why didn't I make the change sooner? Ok I admit it, I'm a hick and now I look like one to.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
My son wears his bibs for working around here...is wearing them today, in fact... and recently bought a pair of suspenders to wear to work. Old remedies still work. And, yes, we would all like to see pics, CC!

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I wear bibs over my jeans alot for work, keeps the jeans clean underneath so not as many washings. If it is hot, wear them without jeans... many of my farmers do. Or wear a light pair of shorts over your bvd's and they won't feel hot. I wear the insulated ones all winter in the cold. It is like insulation for the bad knees in the cold too...

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wear bibs over my jeans alot for work, keeps the jeans clean underneath so not as many washings. If it is hot, wear them without jeans... many of my farmers do. Or wear a light pair of shorts over your bvd's and they won't feel hot. I wear the insulated ones all winter in the cold. It is like insulation for the bad knees in the cold too...
Mechanic's coveralls work real well for that too. DH still has a couple from his days as a mechanic, and he will throw them on whenever he's doing a really dirty job. Lighter weight than the bibs, so cooler for summer.

Latest posts