North Korea - Any Truth To This?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

And this?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Who knows. I can tell you that US has had P3's and P8's (sub searching planes) along FL and W coast for months now, doing daily searches. Sometimes there are 8 up at a time. The world is on high alert right now, and US is a target for many countries, with China leading the pack. With biden in office, we are sitting ducks.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
They are looking for a stealth USSR submarine seen off the coast. Its capable of eluding radar because of its design. Three subs came up out of the ice in the Artic a few days ago with open missle ports pointed in our direction.
Large Asian nation has troops that are doing manuevers in Canada. Heard thier in Mexico, too. A Large Asian nation company is buying land in Tx near Laredo, I think, with its own runway and hangers. See where this is going?
Not only can they bring in certain things without interference, but possibly mess with the air traffic in the area. Also speculated the power grid may be at risk. Keep prepping, folks.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
They are looking for a stealth USSR submarine seen off the coast. Its capable of eluding radar because of its design. Three subs came up out of the ice in the Artic a few days ago with open missle ports pointed in our direction.
Large Asian nation has troops that are doing manuevers in Canada. Heard thier in Mexico, too. A Large Asian nation company is buying land in Tx near Laredo, I think, with its own runway and hangers. See where this is going?
Not only can they bring in certain things without interference, but possibly mess with the air traffic in the area. Also speculated the power grid may be at risk. Keep prepping, folks.
Man this stuff is totally crazy... I booked marked Defcon current level. Thankfully the current Defcon level is at 5.

Last edited:

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
There is a YT channel called Monkey Werx that the guy shows you the unusual air snd sea traffic.