offer accepted i got the house....

kathy

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
$40,000.00 would get you a very small lot around here.

odd_duck99

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Congrats! Home ownership is awesome and exhausting! It's like a hobby, but since you are HERE, I don't think you'll mind ;)

In other thoughts, YOU BOUGHT A 4 BEDROOM HOUSE FOR $40,000?! Where the beans do you live?! I could possibly get a manufactured home and no land to put it on for that!

elijahboy

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
oh you can get prices like that all day here.

i started by bidding on a house with 6bd 3bath on an acre for 60k but they wouldnt come down to my 45k bid...then they had to change the property lines but it was still an acre...they chaged the asking price to 42k...but i already started bidding on the house i bought.

the guy i bought my dining room table form got a super awesome deal around christmas time...2 acres with a 3 bed house....17,000...it did need little work but the roof was truss....thats what he said....

odd_duck99 said:
Congrats! Home ownership is awesome and exhausting! It's like a hobby, but since you are HERE, I don't think you'll mind ;)

In other thoughts, YOU BOUGHT A 4 BEDROOM HOUSE FOR $40,000?! Where the beans do you live?! I could possibly get a manufactured home and no land to put it on for that!