Oh, Little-Karma-Sunshine-Goodvibes!!!! Yoo hoo!

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
BBH, have no christmas tree shame! Just today my grandmother and I were commenting that her Christmas wreaths that are still on the doors will be adorable for Valentine's day :D

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Want to come over and help?! We can make room.

We can lure my dad into the shed with something tasty and then lock him in!

-wretches hands-
-evil grin-
BUWAHAHAHAHAA!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
*sighs* I wish we lived closer! Lock him in there anyway! :p Sometimes pi$$in off your pa can be fun.

My sister and I would wait patiently in the car for my dad to get out of the house by honking the horn over and over and over until he got to the car door. Then we stopped and acted like little angels. Oooo, talk about a cuss fest!!! We would try to remain calm until the giggles spewed out. :lol: He would just shake his head at us at that point.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Yeah, we only got away with that once or twice. :p

Hey, gotta run...have a great Friday night everyone!!

Oh wait, I see you just mentioned a blog...do tell!! I'll stay on for a minute or two just for you.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So that's it for your exciting Friday night???? BBH is running off? The first Friday I am home in a long time and nobody's around.

Bummer.

We had a really exciting afternoon around here. Get ready for it....................

It hailed.. whoo ho!!! My children were very impressed.

Oh and I sold a dog pen thing. I bought it when my rottie was a pup. He would probably step over it now. Made 50 bucks. yeah!!!!

I think I will use the money to buy the cast iron pots I found on CL.

Well, thats about as exciting as things get around here. Hopefully someone else is still up.

gina