Ok, Dumb question but.. Ammo?!

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
Whichever type of container you choose to store your ammo in, consider throwing in a Humidity Card, with the desiccant. It will indicate when you need to re-activate the desiccant and the cards are reusable. They can be found fairly cheap, in the 50 cent to 1 dollar range (or cheaper if you need to buy in bulk).

Edited to add: A good source for these (like a lot of hard to find items) is eBay

Boyd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
Whichever type of container you choose to store your ammo in, consider throwing in a Humidity Card, with the desiccant. It will indicate when you need to re-activate the desiccant, and the cards are reusable. They can be found fairly cheap, in the 50 cent to 1 dollar range (or cheaper if you need to buy in bulk).
Googling humidity cards. Didn't spend this $$ to loose the product ;)

Boyd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Boyd said:
k0xxx said:
Whichever type of container you choose to store your ammo in, consider throwing in a Humidity Card, with the desiccant. It will indicate when you need to re-activate the desiccant, and the cards are reusable. They can be found fairly cheap, in the 50 cent to 1 dollar range (or cheaper if you need to buy in bulk).
Googling humidity cards. Didn't spend this $$ to loose the product ;)
Oh ack, I am a dummy, I already know what those are ;) I work in the electronics industry making circuit boards.. So whatever is good for my drybox is good for my ammo! :weee