OK, I'm ready - WTB or Trade Scoby!

Iceblink

Maa Maa Mama
Reaction score
I have been reading all the interesting posts about Kombucha, and I think I'm ready to try it. If anyone has extra scobies (?) to sell or trade, I'm interested.

I have lots of seeds or the Readers Digest 'Back to Basics' book, or the Readers Digest 'How to Do Just About Anything' book.

Pepper Seeds
- Lipstick pepper - an heirloom sweet pepper that looks just like it sounds, a sweet, spicy, sexy veggie kiss. Great for grilled peppers.
- Hungarian Paprika Pepper
- Fish Pepper

Topaz Tomato Seeds

Heirloom Watermelon - I don't know the name, I don't know if it is even a named variety. It is huge, with crunchy pink flesh. The seeds are large, but few, and not mushy around them. I origionally saved the seeds from a melon I bought from a lady around here. Her family had been raising this variety as long as she could remember.

Iceblink

Maa Maa Mama
Reaction score
Hey BBH - I tried to PM you, it said your inbox is full, I just wanted to let you know I mailed your seeds today.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
Hey Iceblink,

I got the seeds yesterday!! WOOT! Thanks so much!

Your kombucha should be there soon. :) I sent it out this am. :thumbsup (You may recognize the envelope ;) )

Iceblink

Maa Maa Mama
Reaction score
Great, I'm glad you got them. I had pretty much perfect germination on the lipstick peppers, hopefully they will do good for you too.

I already have a pretty jar 'home' ready for the scoby, I'll have to think of a name for it.

Iceblink

Maa Maa Mama
Reaction score
Hey BBH, the scoby arrived today! Hooray! Thank you so much!