Okay...post your herd pics here! **Dial-up Warning**

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
i don't have a herd, i have a flock. :)

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ok avalon, just fedex axel out my way...k thanks! lol.
BEAUTIFUL horses!
my cousin rides vanners in the uk and i grew up with shires.
id love a vanner one day but the price tag makes me ill...im thinking halflingers of fjords now but fjords arnt exactly on the "cheap breed" list either lol

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
That is one beautiful animal!!! :drool
If you mean Storm, thank you. If you were referring to Avalon's herd, I agree! LOL
Storm's rather interesting, I'll have to get more pictures, cause his face really is half black half white, split right down the middle. He's quite the curious fellow, he's "dapple gray" but when you look closely, he's actually quite fleabitten, really. Once he completely grays out, I wonder if he'll appear more fleabitten instead. Grays are such curious creatures. I didn't really like them until I met Storm, and now I am quite fond (except of the 'keeping them clean' part). A friend had a GORGEOUS mouse gray Crabbet Arab that I was seriously :drool over!!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I used to have a flea bitten gray, half Arab, half Appaloosa....built pretty heavy for either of those breeds. I loved that horse...he was one in a million. Smart, loyal, beautiful, quirky. :love

GhostRider65

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hello everyone just seen this thread and thought I'd post some pictures of the herds around here, not many yet as we are just starting our herds LOL
First the family, kids and grand son
3271_allofus.jpg

All of us
3271_kidsnpigs.jpg

My step son and daughter with the piggies
3271_img_1259.jpg

Ana with her pony Lia
3271_img_0808.jpg

3271_img_1628.jpg

My Grandson Devin
3271_img_1636.jpg

My Youngest Jaret
3271_img_1629.jpg

My oldest Paul
3271_gidget.jpg

OLur 12 year old Shepard/Husky
3271_img_1004.jpg

My Old girl Tigger along with her sleeping buddies
3271_img_1010.jpg

Bugsy Our Boxer
3271_img_1221.jpg

Leo our American Bulldog watching over the chicky pen
3271_img_0995.jpg

Smokie and Debow the kitties
3271_img_1219.jpg

Our chickies
3271_2821630870102357415orwjta_fs.jpg

Tess, The appy, Jack the Black ASB, and Lia the welsh/draft pony
3271_shadows_new_saddle.jpg

Shadow my old man who We lost in 09........I miss you Shadow.. I still can't bring myself to replace him even after the years have gone. I still look for him every single morning...

Nonesuch Farm

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
With so many critters to feed we are always looking to do it on the cheap! Our local feed stores call us to pick up at a discount any feed with damaged bags, protein tubs with cracked covers, any feed with weevils (our pigs don't mind the extra protein). Just being known as 'scavengers' has gotten us many great things that we would have paid good money for. Anything we truly can't use (moldy, etc.) goes on the compost pile, which is never bad either.

Here are some of our animals.

OK... it won't let me post links to photobucket... grrr...

Avalon1984

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
ok avalon, just fedex axel out my way...k thanks! lol.
BEAUTIFUL horses!
my cousin rides vanners in the uk and i grew up with shires.
id love a vanner one day but the price tag makes me ill...im thinking halflingers of fjords now but fjords arnt exactly on the "cheap breed" list either lol
Hey pinkfox! :frow

Looks like Axel will be joining the mounted PD down in Orlando. I had to sell him with a sad heart but I had to refocus on breeding and creating more Axels :D I am lusting after a Norwegian too.