Okiemommy's Journal **What I realized today about our journey**

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
I had some contractions last night. I got them stopped by laying on my left side, and by drinking a ridiculous amount of water, that kept me making trips to the bathroom all night long. So far so good today. It's too early for this. I'm 25 weeks. grrr.

The boys birthday was fun. They had a blast. We got them different things for the first time this year, because we just went off the types of things they liked and types of things they played with at the store. They ended up playing with each others toys :rolleyes::lol::lol: But they're not fighting over them!!! :weee :weee :weee :weee :weee

We have had freezing temps at night on and off for the past week or two :he :he so we haven't planted anything yet. There are grape vines and an apple tree in our bathtub lol The grapevines look like they are already forming two tiny little grape clusters. The poor tree hasn't budded yet, but I don't expect it to. I wish that it would get warm enough consistently enough to get these things outside!

All but a few of my daffodils are done blooming, and my tulips and phlox are blooming now. The wind blew all of the yellow blooms off our forsythias :/

That's all for now I suppose...we just haven't had much of a chance to do anything else lately. We've been running around like crazy with appts for the kids, trying to get them placed in school and get their OT and Speech appts worked out. We're exhausted.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Hey, you take care of yourself. You have a precious cargo on board.

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
Thank you Dac and Patch. :hugs :hugs

I went to the hospital today just to be on the safe side, and there were no other signs of preterm labor, so they said that it was probably dehydration. Better to be safe than sorry. Summer is going to be fun :/

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Glad your okay. BTW, I'm going to be in Okie City for the next three days. I'll give you a :frow and a :). Take care.

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
Thanks Tallman :) A :frow and a :) back!!

Thanks Lori. :hugs Water, check. Bathroom, Check. :p

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
Now we have massive wildfires all around the city. We have a huge one in Midwest City. I have a friend that has a house in the neighborhood that was directly affected by the fire. I have not heard from her yet to see if her house made it.

There is another wildfire that is south and East of us about 2 miles away.
They expect the wind to turn to the North later on tonight, but not let up much.
This is really really bad. Please pray.

Livestreaming coverage