Oldest granddaughter

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My oldest granddaughter is 12 years old. She is most definitely a teenager. Yesterday during her math class, the teacher informed the class that everyone but one student failed the math test and they were going to spend time reviewing so they could retake the test. My granddaughter was the one that didn't fail.

The teacher asked my granddaughter to come up and should the class how to solve a math problem. So my granddaughter went up before the class to solve the problem the teacher had written out on the white board.

She started to explain how to solve the problem to the teacher and the class when she was just about to arrive at the answer, she stopped and wrote BORING on whiteboard. Needless to say yeah she got in trouble :rolleyes: but only with the school, the rest of us thought it was pretty funny :lol:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I remember when my daughter was 13, came home from school and was greeted by DH asking her "Who are YOU, and what did you do with my little girl?" :gig

Alien's come take their brain about 12 or 13, but the alien's bring it back about 22 or 23. So yeah you loose about a decade.

I had the phone number to NASA hanging on the fridge. Every time they would want to argue with me i would threaten to call NASA and say you have to hire this kid - He knows EVERYTHING!

Last edited:

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Dr. James Dobson: How to raise a child rearing using the pickle barrel method.

1. When child is 12 years old, place him in a pickle barrel, with lid firmly in place.

2. When child is 15, plug the hole.

3. When child is 22, you can safely let him out.

Such advice is given, tongue in cheek, and is generally frowned upon.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My youngest daughter is getting married Friday. I had to go rescue one of my wife's friends who got lost trying to find our house. Shes pretty funny... said to me, your not moving her any further out! Your already past bumf...egypt. How can you guys not be on GPS, everybody is on GPS but no, not you!

She said she drove around in the country for over an hour before she called. I have a strange feeling I'm going to be rescuing some more friends also. We are not on GPS but the mail man knows were we live :)

Last edited:

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Dr. James Dobson: How to raise a child rearing using the pickle barrel method.

1. When child is 12 years old, place him in a pickle barrel, with lid firmly in place.

2. When child is 15, plug the hole.

3. When child is 22, you can safely let him out.

Such advice is given, tongue in cheek, and is generally frowned upon.

What I heard was Step 3: The family takes a vote - whether to let them out or drive the bung in!

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I hope your Daughter has a beautiful, memorable wedding of her dreams.
Has the tent city started to build yet?