OMG I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Weeeelllllllllllllllll.............

I talked him out of the massages so that we could get a roll of fencing instead. I know I know, not nearly as romantic, but very practical, and we can't afford both and this is needed so I don't have to chase Nan anymore. Much preferred! LOL

But I do plan to pick up a bottle of massage oil and rub HIM down.....:p

tfpets

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ohhhh la la, I love that fencing too!
We have hot wire! Makes me warm and fuzzy all over too!
:D
Tina

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
Weeeelllllllllllllllll.............

I talked him out of the massages so that we could get a roll of fencing instead. I know I know, not nearly as romantic, but very practical, and we can't afford both and this is needed so I don't have to chase Nan anymore. Much preferred! LOL

But I do plan to pick up a bottle of massage oil and rub HIM down.....:p
:ep

Better be careful or your posts will get reported. :lol:

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
We have a massage school near us...well actually in town which is about 45 minutes away, which is where we have to go for anything. I think that it is like $20 for a massage. I think it is like $55 pp for a spa massage around here.

I hope you two have an enjoyable day!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ah man, $20 bucks for a teaching message.
I would do that. great price! ours are going for $45 per 1/2 hr....$80 for 1 hour. great you have that option near you!! :)

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Yes, I have the option but I have never actually gone and done it!!:rolleyes: I owe my mom a massage because she beat me in a contest over 6 or seven months ago and I still have not got it for her!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
what contest? you know I must know..LOL

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
A weight loss contest. This was our second one we have done. The first one was a family one....me, my mom, my dad, my brother, and my DH. We each put $20 in the pot to start. Then we had a midway point and we each put in $20 at the midway and the winner at the time (my mom) got half of it and half went in the pot. I forget how many weeks we did...like 12 maybe. If you lost the most weight you did not have to put any money in that week. I think a $1 if you lost but, not the biggest loser and then $2 if you gained that week. But, it could have been $2 and $4...that contest was 7 years ago. Anyways...my mom was like 10 pounds ahead of everyone with like 3 weeks to go...for some reason I could not weigh in for a couple of weeks so I just put the full amount in as if I had gained. In the mean time I was excercising like crazy and eating super healthy....then fasted for three days until the weigh in. My mom went out to eat at a Steak House. I came in and TIED her for the final weigh in!!!!! She about died!! We both ended up with $167!! She was expecting to take it all.
This time it was just my mom and I. I think this last contest was only like 8 weeks long. I did not even really try this time and so she won the pot $$ and a massage. Hehe...I ended up pregnant BOTH times!!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
that is cool
at least the money would come in handy for buying smaller sized clothes..LOL
ended up preggo both times? Hmm...dieting leads to alot of weight gain for you..HA HA HA

Latest posts