One little , two little, 10 little fuzzy butts

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
A friend hatched out some eggs for me. I gave her 18 eggs, one was dud from the start, so out of the 17, 16 survived. I gave her 6 for her troubles, and kept 10 for myself. So, it starts now. 10 in the brooder now.

And I ordered my meat birds, --they should be here May 5. I'm getting my quail from the same friend, and it works out best for her and me that I get them in around June /July.

So, spring is officially here--with chicks to prove it.

I am sooo happy winter is over!!!!! :celebrate but at the same time--I have soooooooo much to do :th

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Congrats on the new fuzzy butts!!

and I'm with ticks, pics??? :gig

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
(sigh...)Ok, I'll try to do pics. I'll just let you in on a secret though that I try not to tell anyone. I am computer illiterate. Other than manoeuvre on the internet, and type, I really know little on how else to use them. So i will have to persuade hubs to download (upload?) pics. they really are cute.

I have a lady interested in buying some pullets. At what age, and for how much would I sell them for?

Going out to take pics now, so hubs can put them on the 'puter when he gets back from his horsey back ride with DD.