Opinions; Boy at first I was mad.. Compliment?

gettinaclue

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
They set up a pay per click for your site?

I don't know much about business or the internet Lord knows, but aren't those things supposed to work where you pay them a certain amount for people who find your site through them?

Doesn't sound right to me ... And being from china...don't quite feel right....but -kve been wrong before, will be wrong again, and very well may be wrong now LOL

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
I assume your business name is registered with your state, so this won't affect your legal right to use the name. In that case I guess I would just :rolleyes: and :lol: about it.

ETA: Ok, I guess I didn't understand how the pay per click thing worked. Now I am just doubly :rolleyes:

modern_pioneer

Mountain Man
Reaction score
Pay per click is they pay a certain fee to google for the advertising at the top of the page. I have never or will ever pay to advertise on google. My slots worth 27,000.00 a month right now.

My SEO's (Search Engine Optimization) is very good as my site strokes the spiders (google programs that crawl sites for relitive content) and they rank the websites and google like small businesses like mine. I love them for helping me keep my cost down.

I think it is a compliment, but stuff made in China? :rolleyes: